FCN RADIO, broadcasting from the heart of Africa, as a TRUMPET, and tool for WORSHIP and PRAISE, using technology and leveraging the outpouring of the HOLY SPIRIT in the last days; to REACH every corner of the earth; to make DISCIPLES of every believer; to bring REVIVAL to the land; and to bring INSPIRATION to every heart.
Numbers 10:2; "Make yourself two trumpets of silver, of hammered work you shall make them; and you shall use them for summoning the congregation and for having the camps set out.”
The mission is the fulfillment of the Great Commission while fulfilling the vision and the call that God placed upon Dr. DeCarol Williamson.
Matthew 21:18-20 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
“God’s vision came to me in August of 1974. I was literally thrown to the floor by the power and presence of the Holy Spirit. As I lay upon the floor the power of God was surging through every member of by being. I was healed, delivered, and called to be God’s prophet.”
“As though I was watching a movie I saw myself standing with my arms outstretched to multitudes of people that were standing around the globe of the earth. I understood that God had called me to be a watchman for the nations.”
“Through many spiritual visitations and prophetic utterances the vision has never varied from that day. The vision is to sound the alarm to the nations for the Day of the Lord is upon us. My cry is for all to seek a safe haven in the Righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
Dr. DeCarol Williamson
“Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. “But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
1. The Bible to be the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
4. Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is returning soon.
5. In the spiritual unity of believers through the working of the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in holy Christian living
7. We believe we must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.